Book notes are posts of notes that I took on books, which I either read or listened to. Please note the following
- These are notes and highlighted excerpts from the book and may not be complete thoughts.
- Unless noted else where the text is directly from the book. I give all credit to the author’s for all content.
- Where possible I’ve included as much context as possible.
- These are excerpts that had relevance when I read them and their relevance may change with time or with the individual
- Some are comparisons of my experiences
- It’s hard to take notes on audiobooks so audiobook notes may just be a synopsis or a review.
- Often if an Audiobook impacts me enough, I’ll buy a physical copy and skim it to highlight the most impactful sections.
- Some podcasts impact me greatly too, some notes may be of podcasts
- When I re-read a book it will result in a new post with a link to the old notes
- I read physical books very slowly and usually rip through audio quickly
- The below Template will be at the top of each post for context.
- As I do my first note I realize it is very much like studying a text book in college. Most I didn’t just read, but I copied notes and rewrote idea to ensure they sank in. This is very similar, but they are the text books to my consciousness, brain, soul. The missing manuals from life.
Please see Book Notes for details about this type of Post
Version or Published Date:
See all the book notes